Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Chemistry

"Im a movement by myself,
But im a force when were together.
Mami i'm good all by myself,
But you, you make me better." (Neyo)
Neyo just does it for me. In the past, he released songs which were insync with my life's rhythm: when he sang, "im so sick of love songs..." thats exactly what I was feeling at that time. Then he did "I hate how much I love you" with Rhianna, well, lets just say that I was trying to deal with something quite the same... His Album 'Year of the Gentleman' just made him immortal. (Officially, im too conservative a Christian to even be found listening to him, but truth be told, I like him.I like him a lot.)

The quote above just sums up my perspective on dating, courtship and marriage . Sprinkle this with "Miss Independent' and I'll be singing "I just can't stop"!

I dont know about you, but I believe every relationship in life should serve to strengthen you, not to weaken, to make more deposits than withdrawals. Be it family, friends or relatives, even colleagues at work or school, every relationship should add value. Anyone who devalues you is abusing you.Yes. The same applies to how you treat others too: you should strive to add value to everyone in your life.This especially applies to people in a romantic relationship. I mean, how can one fly higher in life if those closest to them are pulling them down?

Fact is, the greatest kind of chemistry for a romantic relationship is the chemistry of strength and purpose. It forms bonds that the storms of life cannot break.When two people who believe the same thing, and are going the same place in life meet, the feelings just regenerate themselves when the initial spark seems to die down,for their lives are focused on something beyond them.

There are so many obstacles in life which need to be surmounted and if you or I are going to form an alliance with anyone, he/she must be able to make your 'good' 'better'...

Anything less is stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment