Monday, February 15, 2010

Let there be blog, and there was

Finally!

Thankyou LORD.

Hello world,

The journey of a thousand books begins with one blog, and today, this young Kenyan has taken his first step: joyed at the fissure releasing 'yalio moyoni' that has come up; afraid of what he will say but will still say it,(ha!); awed by a future so bright it hurts my eyes; amazed at the power at my fingertips! Oh well, what the heck, the world is for the brave and to hold back is to be trampled down. A toast to all the bloggers whom I have enjoyed sampling their stuff like Alkags and his complicated self, and the rest; and special mention to Diana Wangari Kiragu who took me seriously enough to show me how. You rock.

Now that that is done, lets get to work...

(I just love the 21st Century!)

No comments:

Post a Comment