Monday, September 5, 2011

SOUL TIES

Hi y’all,

Hope this week has been off—tha-hizzle for you, as it has been to me.

Well, the following blog comes from a discussion we had at the office with my colleagues one morning. One of my life coaches insists that you have to earn the right to be heard, and I believe in this matter, if you know me, would judge me a faithful witness.

Please, feel free to do your own research and embellish your knowledge…

Baraka!

….
A soul tie is one of the greatest threats to human existence, apart from being one of its greatest blessings. Why? The person with whom you have a soul tie with has the keys to your heart, to do as they will, for death or for life. No wonder Prov 4:23 says: "keep your heart with all vigilance, for out of it flows the issues of life."

Psalms 18:1-3
“I will love thee, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God my strength, in whom I trust; my buckler and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from my enemies."

Psalms 144:1

“Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teaches my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: my goodness, my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.”

The human being is triune, that is has 3 parts existing in unity:
body (tsuma)
soul (psuche/psyche) and
spirit (pneuma).

The soul comprises of the mind, the will, and the emotions. God created the human being as a free will being. A soul tie, on the other hand, seeks to influence what one thinks, what one chooses and what one feels (in short all your life!)

Tie: cling, attach to, adhere, glue.

Gen 2:7
And the LORD God formed man from the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and man became a living soul.

It is God who created man. It is God who caused him to have life by the breath of his nostrils.

In Ezekiel 18, the LORD declares,” all souls are mine…” he is the supreme owner and giver of all life.

However, because of the aspect of free will, inasmuch as he created man for fellowship, the LORD does not force man into union with him. The enemy, on the other hand, if a man would cede his authority, the enemy will not hesitate to put such a man in bondage.

He has his agents, whether they do so of their own will or not. That is why God instructed the children of Israel:
Deut 10:20
“You shall fear the LORD your God, him shall you serve, and to him shall you cling to and swear by his name.”
God wants you to willingly cling to Him. He will keep you from all other bonds. If you are not his bondservant… you are in danger of being enslaved by others!

A man and a woman, in the confines of marriage, were meant to cleave, to cling and to be bond to each other, so as to release the power that such a synergy creates, as a representation of the unity God, as a Trinity, had with himself in heaven.

Gen 2:24
Therefore shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall cling to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh.

The aspect of two become one is a mystery…

Soul ties come by:
• Blood covenants
• Sex
• Vows, commitments and agreements

Other avenues by which soul ties come by are:
• Romantic relationships
• Oaths
• Idols
• Close Friendships
• Music, movies and books
• Vows commitments and Agreements
• Love
• Trust
• secrets

Soul Tie: a bond that cling attach to, adhere, glue.

A soul tie can be for good or for evil.

It was with the intention of creating a soul tie that it is written:A man shall cleave to his wife and the two shall ebcome one flesh..


David and Jonathan:

They had a soul tie 1 Sam 18: 1, 3-4. 2 Sam 1:25-26. From these scriptures we learn that the love in a soul tie is, wait for it – L.E.G.E.N.D.A.R.Y!!!! It is recorded that Jonathan loved David as his own soul. He could do him no harm and only sought the best for him. Jonathan, the crown prince of Israel, ceremonially stripped himself of the symbols of his status, his clothes and his sword, and gave them to David, the johnnie-come-lately in the palace! It is small wonder that when Jonathan was slain together with his father on the mountains of Gilboa, David in his lamentation said:

2 Sam 1:26
“I am distressed for thee, my brother Jonathan: very pleasant has thou has been to me; thy love to me was more wonderful, more than the love of women.”

Wow! so said the man who had that time three wives… The connection in a soul tie is without comparison.

Now, I’m sure you are asking, “How does this affect the price of fish? What does all this got to do with me?” Well, in your case, check if you have an unusual connection with anyone, even of the same sex. If you do, well yes, that’s a soul tie, baby! You can be in two different locations, but you experience the same emotions if not the same state of mind as they.

This is a call to action blog. Now that you know what a soul tie is, and have an idea of how powerful it can become, it is time to go break it and seek to cleave to the LORD as Deuteronomy 10:20 commands.

Seek the help of a trusted man or Woman of God, depending on your age difference with them and gender. Be warned, there is a high likelihood that any unproven warrior who seeks to break such a tie would end up being bound themselves. So allow them to search themselves out before engaging.


Shalom, peace and life to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment